Home Library Service Coming Soon!
Our Home Library Service provides a selection of library books and audio-visual materials to those who are unable to visit the library in-person. Supported by a team of volunteers, deliveries are made to eligible members every four weeks.
The Home Library Service is available to anyone who lives in East Dunbartonshire and:
- is unable to leave their home,
- is a resident in a care facility,
- has a long- or short-term illness,
- has vision or hearing loss,
- is shielding as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic.
How to apply:
You can express your interest in joining the Home Library Service in three ways:
- Submit the form in the forms section of this page
- Email your contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone your local library
A member of staff will then get in touch with you to discuss your reading preferences, delivery times and explain any procedures.
Interested in volunteering? We are always looking for more volunteers to support the Home Library Service. Visit our volunteering page for more information.