Passport to Leisure

This is our concessionary membership, designed for ages 60 years and over, full time students and those in receipt of allowances or benefits.

Your Passport to Leisure Card has the same benefits as the Leisure Card but offers even greater discounts on activities, You also get discounts within the Sports Development Programme. (If taking part in a multiple participation activity, ie badminton, all players must hold a Passport to Leisure card. Valid for 12 months.

Where can I use it and what for?

Allander Leisure Centre

Kirkintilloch Leisure Centre

The Leisuredrome

  • Concession Prices for Swimming
  • Club Max
  • Children's Softplay*
  • Group Exercise Classes
  • Sauna/Steam Room
  • Squash (all participants must have a passport)**
  • Badminton (as above)
  • Table Tennis (as above)

*This is only available at The Leisuredrome
**This is available at the Leisuredrome and Allander Leisure

Sports Development

  • Football
  • Gymnastics
  • Basketball
  • Tennis
  • Trampolining
  • Community Fitness Classes (outwith leisure centres)
  • Swimming Lessons
  • Badminton
  • Netball
  • Sportshall Athletics

Who can apply and what ID is needed?

Criteria for Individuals

Proof of Eligibility (all require proof of address)

60 years and over

Any proof of age documentation

Full Time Students

Current Matriculation Card (or letter from educational establishment confirming full-time study status)

  • Carer’s Allowance
  • Job Seekers Allowance/Universal Credit
  • Severe Disablement Allowance
  • Disability Living/Attendance Allowance/Personal Independence Payment
  • Long-Term Incapacity Benefit
  • War Disablement Pension
  • Widows/Widowed Parent/Bereavement Allowance

Letter of entitlement or bank statement showing payments crediting your account. The letter or statement should be dated within the last three months

Criteria for Individuals & Families

Employment Support Allowance/Universal Credit


Letters of entitlement – can only include dependants where benefits is accompanied by any of the benefits below marked^

  • Income Support ^/Universal Credit
  • Housing Benefit^/Universal Credit
  • Council Tax Rebate^/Reduction
  • Working Tax Credit^/Universal Credit

Letters of entitlement – if you receive any of these benefits, you can apply for your spouse / partner / children under 16