What you need to know before you arrive once we reopen:
As our centres have been closed since March, we have to prepare for their reopening in line with the Scottish Government’s guidance. We are creating new operating practices which prioritise the health & wellbeing of our staff and customers and this means that we can’t just simply reopen our doors. We are undertaking risk assessments, testing key building systems, installing public sanitiser stations and screens where appropriate, delivering revised hygiene and safety training to our staff, implementing new booking systems, and engaging with our staff trade unions.
In the early stages of reopening, we will operate a reduced programme and limited activities
- Book a timeslot via our updated online booking system, full information to follow (you will require to register to gain access) or you can book and pay for your session over the phone.
- All activities will be pre-paid and booked due to test and trace.
- Entry and exit points at each site will be clearly signed to avoid congestion
- Arrive on time. If you arrive early, you will need to queue outside and if you arrive late, you may only be allowed access to the leisure centre if no other activity is due to begin entry to the facility.
- A face covering must be worn before and after your activity
- Bring your membership card, this will help with speedy access
- Be changed into your activity clothes and shower at home.
- Bring your own water bottle and hand sanitiser. Drinking fountains will be out of use.
- Limit your personal belongings.
- Hairdryers will not be available.
- Our staff will be doing everything they can to keep our leisure centres clean, but there are some measures that we are asking you to help with, too.
- Kindly exit this facility immediately after your activity, no congregating.