Do not come to the pool if you are unwell, have any Covid symptoms or have been told to self-isolate
- Swim Session must be pre-booked
- Currently, only lane swimming in the main pool until further review
- Arrive at your booked time, not early or late
- For your safety, if you do not arrive for your booked time, you will be refused entry
- Wear your face covering until your activity starts and then again until you leave the facility.
- You will need to complete your swim and be out of the building within one hour to keep the pool safe and to be fair to all
- Come “pool ready” if you can, including showering before you set off if possible
- Where lockers require money to use, please bring the correct change for your locker – our centres are now cashless. so change will not be available from staff.
- Listen to our staff at all times and follow their instructions
- Follow one way systems and Covid Secure notices and signage•Respect lane discipline and other swimmers, there may be mixed abilities
- Bring your own drinking water and hand sanitiser
- Respect social distancing at all times - Keep 2 metres distance between you and other people
- Please do not use any equipment that has been placed out of use.
- You must not go from the Pool to the Gym or exercise class or vice versa. You need separate bookings and you must exit and re-enter using the approved routes
- There is no equipment available to hire or borrow
Can I bring my children for a swim?
During the interim phase of reopening, we will be focusing on lane swimming. Time slots in these sessions will need to be booked individually and are available for juniors (aged 12 years and over) but they must be competent swimmers, able to swim consistently in a lane swimming environment.