- Grant aid will only be given to clubs / individuals who are affiliated to East Dunbartonshire Sports Council and are based in East Dunbartonshire.
- The amount of grant available for qualifications recognised by the sports governing bodies is dependent on the level of coaching/officiating qualification. Levels will generally by based on the following:
- Generic/Module (eg. 1st Aid/Child Protection) 25% of total cost (£50.00 Maximum)
- Level one awards (assistant coach/official) 50% of total cost (£75.00 Maximum)
- Level two awards (club coach/official) 75% of total cost (£100.00 Maximum)
- Level three awards (senior/high perf. coach/official) 100% of total cost (£150.00 Maximum)
- Applications for grant aid must be made in advance of coaching course. No grant aid will be awarded for expenditure before the grant application has been received.
- Grant Aid will not be awarded to profit making organisations
- East Dunbartonshire Sports Council reserves the right to consider each application on its merits and is under no obligation to grant aid applicants or specify reasons for refusal to do so.
For more information contact:
The Secretary – East Dunbartonshire Sports Council
Kirkintilloch Leisure Centre
Tel No - 0141-578 8498
Fax No – 0141-578 8267